With the injury to Jaun Nicasio, release of Jaime Moyer and the overall terribleness of the Rockies rotation I really should have seen this coming. I was blinded by my love of Jeff Francis and blinded by the excitement that one of my Rockies jerseys might be relevant and current again. All the gory details can be found on Purple Row (fav Rox blog) and mlbtraderumors.
I'll take a medium tshirt Ryan, no matter what Curtis tells you about my girth.

I've already thrown my Jeff Francis jersey in the wash in preparation of attending Sunday's Rockies game. I will wear it with pride and joy.
ReplyDeletelooks like he might pitch Saturday . . of course i'm going Sunday. Jim Tracey can't get anything right with the rotation.
ReplyDeleteMegan, looks like Francis is official for SATURDAY of course . . still gonna wear my Francis jersey on Sunday . . assuming he's not shelled.
ReplyDeleteWe will be the only two people in the stadium with Francis jerseys on. We will likely be mocked but I'm comfortable with that.
ReplyDeleteTough outcome for the Francis start. At least he kept it in the ballpark. That was a tough assignment, I have a funny feeling he'll settle in just fine. I think it's funny that the Nationals want the other team to pay Lannan's salary and give them a 'legitimate' player. What counts as a legitimate player? Someone who can contribute to a ML roster? The Nationals are currently employing Xavier Nady - is he legitimate? I have a lot of questions around their demands.
ReplyDeleteI'm late to this, but I just have to add: Xavier Nady is not a legitimate player.
ReplyDeleteThat is all.