Monday, July 9, 2012



Isn't it just Gerald Laird's luck to run into the only player fatter than him in the entire league?

Lots of players have the misfortune of playing for TLR, but not all of them embrace it with as much glee as Gerald Laird seemed to last year. In my book, that's just inexcusable. No, give me a player like Brendan Ryan.

On a related note, I'll be rooting for the AL tomorrow night, for the first time in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent use of the gif. It's an under-appreciated art form.

    I thought you might be conflicted about TLR riding back from the sunset for one more hurrah with his trusty sidekick Dave Duncan. I appreciated how Roenicke and Collins performed the late game pitching changes. Who said TLR didn't have class? Also, I would never bet against TLR in a game where you're expected to change pitchers every inning starting in the third. He was born to manage an All-Star team. The Cueto/Phillips snubs were just a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete