![]() |
| See what I did there? It's rather clever. |
A: Yes. You can drop an unprotected player during the draft - this does not affect their availability status for other teams. If nobody takes them, they will enter waivers on Wednesday just like a standard add/drop transaction. Dropped players who are protected do not become available for selection during the draft - they simply enter waivers.
Q: Can I draft one of my own unprotected players if I really don't want to lose them?
A: No - give them a chance to spread their wings and fly for a team that truly wants them. It's the right thing to do.
Q: How should I let you know what specific player I want dropped?
A: You don't have to do that right now.
Q: Can I send you conditional picks?
A: Yes. For example, if there happen to be two catchers on the list you can communicate that you only want the second one if you weren't able to get the first one. No problem.
Q: Are my unprotected players dropped from my team?
A: No - if nobody selects your unprotected players they remain on your roster.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of players I can draft?
A: No.
Q: Are my unprotected players dropped from my team?
A: No - if nobody selects your unprotected players they remain on your roster.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of players I can draft?
A: No.

No comments:
Post a Comment