Friday, July 8, 2011

Rule 5 Draft Schedule

With the All-Star break right around the corner, it's time for our first ever Rule 5-type draft!  Each team has 19 active roster spots (plus one DL spot).  You will be able to protect 17 players.

The NL is a lock.

Draft calendar:

Sunday, July 10th:  Please send me the two/three players (depending on if you have an occupied DL slot) you wish to leave unprotected by Sunday evening (via email at ryan.c.sims@gmail.com).  I will compile the list and email it out to everyone that night (it will also be posted at ecbias.blogspot.com).  If I don't receive player names from a team, I will do my best to select the players I think are least valuable.

Tuesday, July 12th: If you wish to participate in the draft, send me a list of the unprotected players you are interested in adding to your team by Tuesday at midnight.  You must also include the player(s) you would be willing to drop for a particular draft pick.  You don't have to include players to be dropped - we'll deal with that later.  It might be important to see who you get and who got poached before you decide the player to drop.

Wednesday, July 13th: I will go through everyone's player add/drop preference (in non-snake order starting with the last-place team) and make the appropriate changes to your rosters on Wednesday.  Then we're set to play ball again on Thursday!

Any questions, feel free to email me.  In addition to email, I will be posting the draft results at ecbias.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment