In Ozzie's defense, in the same article in which he claimed to love Castro, he also called him an [expletive]. But I guess he calls everyone an expletive, doesn't he?
I don't think it was politically motivated or a reflection of his true sentiment, it was just a misread from a guy who has been handsomely reward for being bombastic. I'm sure he thought saying he loved someone who everyone else hated would simply add to the legend. It's all a show with Ozzie.
He's like the Rex Ryan of MLB except there's not any of the winking self-awareness that Ryan displays when he's doing his act. Considering that the only thing I like about Ryan is the winking self-awareness, I legitimately can't come up with a single thing I like about Guillen.
Great picture.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it was politically motivated or a reflection of his true sentiment, it was just a misread from a guy who has been handsomely reward for being bombastic. I'm sure he thought saying he loved someone who everyone else hated would simply add to the legend. It's all a show with Ozzie.
He's like the Rex Ryan of MLB except there's not any of the winking self-awareness that Ryan displays when he's doing his act. Considering that the only thing I like about Ryan is the winking self-awareness, I legitimately can't come up with a single thing I like about Guillen.
ReplyDelete