1st Round Pick with 2 hits and 1 XBH
1 HR and 1 Win
Do those numbers belong to your Philadelphia Phillies? Nope, its the amazing Take Back ECB lineup! I can't say I've ever seen someone below 20 points in a 5X5 rotisserie league. Its quite hard to do.
Good news is, I feel like Uggla is just working out the kinks, Billingsley will be the FA pick up of the year, and I kicked Wes Helms 2.0 to the curb. Its allllll coming together.
(Now for the Phils...thats a whole different story)
How did Curt let Billingsley slide?
ReplyDeleteAlso, how dare you besmirch the name of Wes Helms like that.
The Buzz Saw looked real good in his first start. He was pitching against the Padres, so we should all take it with a block of salt. He is indeed fat and regal, though.
ReplyDeleteIf I had Bryan LaHair on my team I wouldn't even know there was a panic button.
Good pick up the buzz saw, extra points for the Simpson's clip. I was damn close to having only 20 points last year Ryan . . I'll try to pick up my game this year.
ReplyDeleteVegas thinks James is the dark horse to take the league this year.
ReplyDeleteIn other performance-related news, publicly shaming your team works! The Phils scored some runs and Take Back ECB took back more than ten points in the standings. I think that's an important lesson for anyone who has - or will soon have - children.