Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baseball Prospectus Projected 2012 Wins

NL East
Miami - 88
Philadelphia - 88
Atlanta - 87
Washington - 83
New York - 79

NL Central
St. Louis - 89
Milwaukee - 86
Cincinnati - 85
Chicago - 74
Pittsburgh - 72
Houston - 62

NL West
Arizona - 94
San Francisco - 86
Los Angeles - 82
Colorado - 73
San Diego - 71

3 comments:

  1. Not sure what's more shocking, NY with 79 or AZ as the only 90+ win team . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solid point. If I had to choose I would probably go with the Mets at 79 wins. That seems off by at least 7 wins, right? Not sure what their projections are for Jason Bay and Johan Santana, but I can tell you right now they're too high.

      Delete
  2. If the Rockies lose 73 games, I think Jim Tracy's "lifetime contract sealed with a handshake" will be rightfully voided.

    ReplyDelete