Thursday, April 19, 2012

Exciting Night in Brew Town

I like the Brewers, and you'd think I'd want them to beat the Dodgers as they're intra-division foes of the Rockies, but I just couldn't muster much happiness in the way the Brewers won this one.

I think it had to do with the identity of the man scoring.


Just lots of bad here: bad hit, bad throw, bad baserunning, bad umpiring.

This one's going to leave a bad taste in Mattingly's mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Tony Plush being Tony Plush.

    Also, as we've already known, Matt Kemp is no Rick Ankiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic Nyjer Morgan - running through a third base coach's sign, then inexplicably sliding so that his upper thigh is the first body part to touch the plate. The Nyjer Morgan experience can only end poorly for teams. First, he was traded for Lastings Milledge, then he was traded for Cutter Dykstra. Based on both the level and trend of those players, potential suitors may balk if the Brewers request the proverbial bag of balls in return.

    I think Curt is just trying to get me fired up with this clip because he knows my third least favorite player in MLB is coming to Washington this weekend - Emilio Bonifacio. I got tickets behind home plate for Sunday so I can yell at him. Look for the Expos hat between home plate and the visitors dugout. To be continued...

    ReplyDelete